[OS X TeX] Slowdown in mac-emacs?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 4 10:43:09 EST 2002

I'm having a problem with Enrico's wonderful mac-emacs: It's becoming
unbearably slow to type in.  This is on a Titanium G4 Powerbook at
400 Mhz.  A plain text area is fine, but I can easily type far ahead
when editing a LaTeX file -- literally, I can type an entire line of
text and then watch as the letters slowly appear in the buffer.  It
wasn't this bad yesterday, so I suspect that I broke something.  I'm
trying to reinstall now.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions for fixes?

Thanks!
  Mark

--
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.