MacOSX-TeX Digest #259 - 03/10/02

Sun Mar 10 20:00:01 EST 2002

MacOSX-TeX Digest #259 - Sunday, March 10, 2002

  Re: could use some info/follow up please
          by "david craig" <dac at panix.com>
  Re: [OS X TeX] Re: could use some info/follow up please
          by "William McCallum" <mccallumwilliam at qwest.net>
  praise --- and three humble fine-tuning suggestions
          by "Joachim Kock" <kock at math.unice.fr>
  Re: could use some info
          by "Andrew Trevorrow" <andrew at trevorrow.com>
  Re: TeXShop 1.17
          by "Juan Luis Varona Malumbres" <jvarona at dmc.unirioja.es>
  Re: [OS X TeX] batch convert eps to pdf using epstopdf
          by "Piet van Oostrum" <piet at cs.uu.nl>
  Alpha 8 beta
          by "Michael Murray" <mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au>
  Re: [OS X TeX] batch convert eps to pdf using epstopdf
          by "Hanspeter Schaub" <HanspeterSchaub at mac.com>
  TUG 2002: `Stand up and be proud of TeX!'
          by "Wendy McKay" <wgm at cds.caltech.edu>
  iTeXMac icons and TeXShop
          by "Bruce D'Arcus" <bdarcus at mac.com>
  Re: [OS X TeX] iTeXMac icons and TeXShop
          by "Matthias Damm" <m.damm at web.de>
  Re: [OS X TeX] iTeXMac icons and TeXShop
          by "Holger Frauenrath" <mail at frauenrath.com>