[OS X TeX] New TeX distribution releases

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Fri Sep 27 08:21:33 EDT 2002

I have upgraded my releases to teTeX's texmf tree as of Sep 22, 2002.

Further notes:
- As teTeX has removed algorithm.sty because of an unclear license, I
have added algorithm to the macosx part of the texmf tree (my strategy
on licenses differs slightly from Thomas' strategy)
- TeXGSInstaller now (probably more correctly) warns about a missing BSD
subsystem install of your Mac OS X when it cannot find the dirname
program.

As allways: either upgrade your TeX Foundation i-Package, or download a
volume through http://www.rna.nl/tex.html

PS. Following this upgrade, I will move my own production system from
Mac OS X 10.1.5 to Mac OS X 10.2.1. This move will take some time.