[OS X TeX] ECE by Enrico Franconi: great job !

Giulio Cozzi cozzig at unive.it
Wed Dec 15 03:03:05 EST 2004

Dear Enrico and All of you,
I'm not a emacs guru and neither a real user of Emacs, but not
recognizing Enrico's effort is really unfair! I discovered the
unbelievable world of Emacs thanks to ECE by Enrico Franconi and
moreover the power of the LaTeX enhancements supplied by this creation.
It is really disappointing to know that Enrico will give up the ECE
development because to useless criticisms. I'm waiting for the next ECE
release and for the future ones . . .
Enrico, your renunciation would be a huge damage for the whole Mac
community and Mac LaTeX one.
I should say to continue sustaining the wonderful ECE by Enrico
Franconi, not only to recognize the great job he has done for the sake
of the Mac community !

Thanks again Enrico !

Ciao, bye

Giulio
Giulio Cozzi                                ++39 041 2348935   (voice)
Environmental Sciences Dep.                     ++39 041 2348549   (fax)
University of Venice                        cozzig at unive.it    (e-mail)
Calle Larga S. Marta, 2137
I-30123 Venice
ITALY