[OS X TeX] Compile Mathematica files "saved as" Tex

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 20 07:38:53 EST 2005

The required files should be stored inside your local texmf tree but
not all in one place. They should mirror the structure in the
Mathematical folder. That is, the doc files should go inside
~/Library/texmf/doc, the fonts/tfm files in ~/Library/texmf/fonts/tfm
and so on.  If a folder does not already exist in your local tree,
create it in the hopefully obvious place. You may need to texhas in the
terminal after all this (texperts correct me in this)

Themis

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>