[OS X TeX] Unwanted blank page

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 12:11:01 EST 2006

Forgot to say:

With the menu command, I set the project root of ExerciseSet-17 to
HomeWork-17.tex.
This way, when I open MainFile or a Homework file, it can include the
ExerciseSets and if I double click ExerciseSet-17 it gets typeset as
HomeWork-17 which is not too much of an overhead.

But I obviously don't quite understand the TeXShop help where it says
[instead of using the menu command, one can]

    [Instead of using the menu command, one can] indicate the root file
    in one of the first twenty lines of each chapter file by writing

     %!TEX root = ../Main.tex

because I tried various things none of which worked.

Regards
--schremmer