[OS X TeX] Another experiment with texmf from TeX Live

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Fri Sep 15 16:00:31 EDT 2006

On Sep 15, 2006, at 20:59 , Gerben Wierda wrote:

> On Sep 15, 2006, at 18:23 , Gerben Wierda wrote:
>
>> In the *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory there is now a TeX i-Package
>> which is identical to the current i-Package except that the main
>> texmf tree (texmf.tetex) is in fact not from teTeX but is a subset
>> from TeX Live.
>>
>> I would like people to test this out. Do your projects still compile?
>>
>> If you have problems, you can go back by re-opening the TeX i-
>> Package from one of the normal repositories, install that one and
>> 'upgrade' to an older version if offered so.
>
> It seems maps for type1 CM etc are missing. I'll look into it.

Ugh. Another nasty name difference problem.

TeX Live has:
	cmother-bsr-interpolated.map
	cmtext-bsr.map
	cmother-bsr.map
	cmtext-bsr-interpolated.map
	psfonts.cm
	psfonts.cmz

teTeX has:
	bsr.map
	bsr-interpolated.map

Can someone tell me how these map onto each other? As a temporary
stopgap, I have added the tetex files to my TL dist.