Re: [OS X TeX] gwTex in Leopard – no gtmacfonts created?

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Tue Dec 11 15:25:44 EST 2007

Hello!

Actually I donot know for sure 100%. It seems likely that I did start
with the gwTeX-package.

Now how to overcome this? reinstalling gwTeX? I did install the Fondu-
package for sure, so it should be present.

Greetings,

Rolf