[OS X TeX] Texshop-pdf behavior

Daniel Culver danielculver at mac.com
Wed Jun 27 22:53:14 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
I am using Texshop on a Mac OSX 10.4, gwTex and am wondering if there
is a keystroke or other technique that I could use when I am viewing
the document in pdf viewer mode associated with Texshop that could
take me immediately to the text in the .tex window where the mouse is
over.
I don't know about others, but, I prefer to proof read the pdf; of
course I have to go back to .tex to fix the many mistakes I make (not
false humility, I really make a lot of mistakes).
Daniel Culver
danielculver at mac.com