[OS X TeX] Texshop-pdf behavior

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Wed Jun 27 23:06:17 EDT 2007

>Hi Everyone,
>I am using Texshop on a Mac OSX 10.4, gwTex and
>am wondering if there is a keystroke or other
>technique that I could use when I am viewing the
>document in pdf viewer mode associated with
>Texshop that could take me immediately to the
>text in the .tex window where the mouse is over.

Hold down the apple key and click on the text in
the pdf.  It should take you right there.  Make
sure that in the preferences under Misc , sync
method "Search" is checked.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824      Tel.  +1-517-355-7491