[OS X TeX] TeXShop path problem

Adam Fenn acwfenn at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 3 09:28:38 EDT 2007

I have just reinstalled MacTeX-2007 but now when I run pdftex on my old
files from within TeXShop I get the error

2007-10-03 14:16:04.481 TeXShop[439] *** NSTask: Task create for path
usr/texbin/pdftex failed: 2, "No such file or directory".

If I run pdftex from the terminal on the same files everything works as
it should.

The path setting in preferences is set to usr/texbin. Moreover, I wrote
an engine which contains the line

and when I use this to typeset my files again everything works as it

Any help would be much appreciated.
Adam Fenn.