[OS X TeX] [pdftk] MacOS Roman -> Western ISO Latin 9

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Dec 14 05:02:57 EST 2008

Am 14.12.2008 um 04:30 schrieb David Watson:

> you are trying to "lp" the file $(basefname).pdf
> but at this point, nothing has been done to create the file $
> (basefname).pdf

This is what I also found. I assumed that he first runs some
conversion manually to create the PDF file, then another run follows
with this script or engine.

The best is, without doubt, to integrate both manual actions into one
script. And of course it has nothing to do with a change of file
encoding.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your
mind.
	- D. E. Knuth, The TeXbook, Addison-Wesley 1984, 1986, 1996, p. 9