[OS X TeX] corrupted tex file

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jun 29 15:13:50 EDT 2008

Am 29.06.2008 um 10:58 schrieb Reich Ingo:

> I ran pdfnup on einfuerung.beamer.tex to create a handout

The documentation tells (in German):

	pdfnup

	Zusammenfassung von mehreren Seiten einer PDF-Datei auf einer Seite.

	Beispiel:
	pdfnup original.pdf --outfile ausgabe.pdf --nup 2x2 --column true --
paper a4paper --scale 0.95 --offset "1.0cm 1.0cm"

Pdfnup is not meant to work on *TeX* files.

I don't know whether it works for every printer, but I have set up my
print dialogue with options to print 2 or 4 pages on one sheet of
paper. This seems to be far less disastrous ...

Now that your TeX file is converted to PDF you might have two
copy and paste it if it seems useful. Or you can use ps2ascii on the
command line – with an option for disaster.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Real Time, adj.:
	Here and now, as opposed to fake time, which only occurs there and
then.