[OS X TeX] Re: supertabular

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Tue Oct 14 17:44:20 EDT 2008

At 14:25 -0700 14/10/08, John B. Thoo wrote:

[code snipped]

>Thanks for your replies.  Dan, yes, that's the
>example; however, my preamble includes the
>following:

[snip]

>Thanks to your encouragement, I did a little
>testing, and it seems that the culprit is
>arydshln.sty.  If you would, please add
>\usepackage{arydshln} and typeset, and tell me
>if you also get rubbish.  And if you do, what do
>you suggest I do?  Is there another package
>besides arydshln that will allow dashed lines in
>tabular?  TIA.

Yes, it doesn't work, so supertabular is
incompatible with arydshln.  Depending on what
functionality you need from supertabular,
longtable might do the trick, and it seems to be
compatible with arydshln.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824      Tel.  +1-517-355-7491