[OS X TeX] PDFSync problems

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Tue Jul 19 13:17:01 EDT 2011

Hi, all,

I just noticed the following "glitch" with labels and refs.  Maybe "pdfsync", but I'm not sure.

If I put a label on an "exercise" (created with "\newtheorem"), and then click on a ref to it, I end up at page 1, not the page where the exercise is.  If I put a label on a list item within this environment, clicking on the ref takes me to the correct page.

This worked in (the latest update to) TL-2010.  I'm currently using TL-2011.  Both are MacTeX installs.

A "minimal" example is attached.  Compile with "pdflatex".

Thoughts?

Justin