[OS X TeX] bug with the cyrillic fonts

juan tolosa juantolo at me.com
Wed Sep 24 22:17:00 EDT 2014

Dear Volodya,

Thank you for your sample file. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I did change the encoding to "UTF8" as recommended in your file. All I got instead of cyrillic were question marks. And I had to remove the "emptyset" symbol as well, otherwise the typesetter complained. I did typeset in LaTeX, by the way, just in case, but it didn't help. I attach the pdf and the log files. Anyway, I can go back to the old system, and use the ligature breaker you recommended.

Best,
             Juan