[OS X TeX] TeXShop question

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 8 16:35:59 EST 2016

Herb has already given the answer I was about to give. A “dirty button” doesn’t make sense
in Automatic Saving mode, because the system saves every so often automatically.

Automatic saving is a great thing. I talked about it at the TUG conference a year and
a half ago, expecting the audience of people using Unix, Linux, and other systems
to say “Apple always tries to be different.” But their response was actually
“We’ve had that for years.”

Dick Koch