[OS X TeX] old latexmk

G. M.-S. lists.gms at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:20:56 EST 2020

Thank you for your quick answers.

Yes, I have the last version (4.44) of TeXShop, and the last MacTeX with
the latest updates for TeX Live.

And yes, this version of TeXShop uses its own old latexmk (4.65).

It has been some time I am having problems with "% !TEX TS-program =
pdflatexmk".  For example, the first time I typeset a file, only pdflatex
is called, and I have to typeset again in order for latexmk to do its
magic.  So I was wondering if the reason was the old version of latexmk.

However, it is true that a similar thing happens with "% !TEX TS-program =
xelatex":  the first time I typeset it tells me that latex cannot compile
the file.  The second time, xelatex is called as expected.

I look forward to the new version of TeXShop, and thanks again to all of
you for taking care of TeX for our Macs, and doing it so wonderfully.

Guillermo