[OS X TeX] wordcount

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:09:05 EST 2022

After typesetting the doc.tex source, at the bottom of the TextMate Window menu I just see an item

	Typesetting “doc.tex”…

but nothing to open the log window. (The ellipsis in the menu entry suggested clicking on the entry, but that seems to do nothing.)

The only windows I see are the .tex source and the generated .pdf.

> On Dec 1, 2022, at 8:32 AM, Martin Wilhelm Leidig <listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de> wrote:
>
>> 3. How does one view the typesetting log?
>>
>> 	I _do_ have the LaTeX bundle’s LaTeX Preferences set for “Keep log window open” but am seeing no log window.
>
> Do you see some respective entry at the bottom of the “Window” menu while TeX is running or after the TeX run?

---
Murray Eisenberg		murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Mobile (413)-427-5334
503 King Farm Blvd #101