[Textures] the final(?) word on Textures

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Mon Apr 15 16:36:30 EDT 2013

Le 15 avr. 2013 à 21:49, Paul J. Campbell <campbell at beloit.edu> a écrit :

> Today, from widow of Barry Smith, the creator of Blue Sky Textures:
>
>> […] After Barry died I had a page placed on the portal explaining the circumstances, and left several links to the automatic service that would have renewed the keys making absolutely certain that everyone understood that would not be any further upgrades to Textures ...
>
> Does anyone have that info about the keys? (I could use it to bring my Textures back to life after HD crash.) The Wayback Machine did not crawl that page while it was up.

I don't remember seeing either page or link, unfortunately. I was checking the Blue Sky TeX Systems web site every day for news, manually, and I didn't see a thing, until suddenly one day there was nothing there any longer.

But I didn't go to either

http://www.bluesky.com
http://blueskytextures.com

I was going straight to